Kent County Health Department offering flu vaccinations | News
KENT COUNTY, Mich. (WZZM)- With flu season around the corner, the Kent County Health Departments is offering flu vaccinations for people over the age of 6-months-old.
The cost is $25 per flu shot and $32 for the FluMist Nasal Spray.
Children ages 18 and under without insurance, or with insurance that does not cover vaccinations can pay an administrative fee for $15 or less.
Five Kent County clinics will prvide the vaccinations. The main location is the Fuller Clinic, located at 700 Fuller NE in Grand Rapids.
Satellite clinic locations include:
Kentwood Clinic at 1620 44th Street SE
North County Clinic in Rockford at 4388 14 Mile Road NE
Sheldon Clinic in Grand Rapids at 121 Franklin SE, Suite 130
Wyoming Clinic at 852 47th Street SW.
For more information, you can visit stickittotheflu.com.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry