More Made in Michigan turkey on the way | News
WYOMING (WZZM) - There's a good chance the turkey on your sandwich is a product of the company, Michigan Turkey Producers.
Now, the Wyoming plant is expanding, and the $10 million project may include a deal with a restaurant chain.
The goal is to increase capacity from 45 million pounds of turkey a year to 60 million.
The expansion will add at least 35 new jobs by the first of the year.
To read the full article, click here: Grand Rapids Business Journal, or pick up this week's edition of the Grand Rapids Business Jounal.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town: Our Kitchen Table improves lives through the power of plants