Godfrey-Lee Board of Education candidate nominations due by August 14 | News
The Godfrey-Lee School Board Election is scheduled for November 6, 2012. There will be two, six-year terms open for the Godfrey-Lee School Board on the November 6, 2012 election. Interested candidates must file a nominating petition, or a $100 filing fee along with an affidavit of Identity at The Wyoming City Clerk’s Office, located at 1155 28th Street S.W., Wyoming, MI. Nominating petitions shall be filed with the Wyoming City Clerk no later than 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 14, 2012.
The Godfrey-Lee Board of Education meets on the second Monday of each month, 7:00 p.m., at the Godfrey-Lee Administration Building.
- Individual must be a citizen of the United States and be a qualified and registered elector of the School District
- Individual must reside within the Godfrey-Lee Public School District
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Providing healthy food is biggest challenge for local food pantries
- My Town: Breton Village mall announces expansion and new retailers
- My Town GR South: Meet In The Image's new Executive Director
- Orangeville Fire Department sponsoring Tigers Ball Game Trip
- Give Cats a Hand/Texas Hold ‘Em Event April 14-17