Wyoming bank robbed by man with shotgun | News
WYOMING, Mich. (WZZM) - Wyoming Police are searching for a bank robber.
Police say that at about 9:30 Tuesday morning, a man walked into the Fifth Third Bank in the 1000 block of Chicago Drive SW and threw a gray and black bag or backpack at the teller. The man was armed with a shotgun and demanded cash. After the teller filled the bag with an undisclosed amount, he fled the bank running west.
The suspect is described as a dark-skinned black male, 5'8" tall, with a slim build, thin face, and large eyes. He was wearing a Chicago Bulls baseball cap and had a black nylon covering his face.
Anyone with information is asked to call Wyoming Police at 616-530-7300 or Silent Observer at 616-774-2345.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry