Police: Man supplied alcohol to Wyoming Park teens | News
HUDSONVILLE, Mich. (WZZM) - A recent Wyoming Park High School graduate is charged with providing alcohol to minors contributing to the crash that killed two students last month.
Shane Harlan of Grand Rapids appeared in court Wednesday morning. Authorities say he held a party on May 19 at his Allendale apartment, which students from Wyoming Park attended.
Takunda Mavima, 17 crashed his car while on his way home from the party. The vehicle rolled down an embankment at the Chicago Dr. exit ramp from I-196, killing and Krysta Howell, 15, and Timothy See, 17.
Harlan faces 30 days in jail for the misdemeanor count of supplying alcohol to minors.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry