Morning power outage in Wyoming | News
WYOMING, Michigan (WZZM) - More than 3,000 customers in the Wyoming area went without power for a time this morning.
Consumers Energy says the outage was caused by two downed power lines.
Crews were working in the area surrounding 28th Street and Clyde Park to restore power. They hope to have power restored by 7:30 am.
Several traffic lights in the area are also without electricity, forcing drivers to treat the intersections like a four way stop.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry