Morning power outage in Wyoming | News
WYOMING, Michigan (WZZM) - More than 3,000 customers in the Wyoming area went without power for a time this morning.
Consumers Energy says the outage was caused by two downed power lines.
Crews were working in the area surrounding 28th Street and Clyde Park to restore power. They hope to have power restored by 7:30 am.
Several traffic lights in the area are also without electricity, forcing drivers to treat the intersections like a four way stop.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State