Playground Review - Prairie Park | Families
WYOMING - Nestled along a busy road in a sea of apartment complexes is Prairie Park, a nice piece of green space with a walking trail, a skate park, and a nice playground contraption with slides and climbing pieces.
The park is located on Prairie Parkway between Byron Center Ave. and Burlingame.
The park includes a gazebo with one picnic table, water fountains and bathrooms.
Unfortunately the park offers no shade, even at 10am. Other than that, another fun place to run your toddler around for a while.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Developers break ground on downtown G.R. redevelopment
- My Town: Grand Rapids to host Michigan Celebrate Recovery Walk and Rally Sept. 20
- Developers unveil plans for downtown G.R. entertainment complex
- My Town EGR: Aquinas College announces lineup for Contemporary Writers Series
- Jumping ship: Why some local leaders are leaving the corporate world for the social sector