Playground Review - Prairie Park | Families
WYOMING - Nestled along a busy road in a sea of apartment complexes is Prairie Park, a nice piece of green space with a walking trail, a skate park, and a nice playground contraption with slides and climbing pieces.
The park is located on Prairie Parkway between Byron Center Ave. and Burlingame.
The park includes a gazebo with one picnic table, water fountains and bathrooms.
Unfortunately the park offers no shade, even at 10am. Other than that, another fun place to run your toddler around for a while.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State