Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day | Environment
From the City of Wyoming Facebook page:
Saturday, September 22, City of Wyoming Clean Water Plant, 2350 Ivanrest Ave.
The City of Wyoming's Environmental Services Department, in cooperation with Kent County, is sponsoring a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day at the Clean Water Plant, located at 2350 Ivanrest Avenue, in Wyoming. No appointment is necessary and the event is open to all Kent County residents.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town: Our Kitchen Table improves lives through the power of plants