Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day | Environment
From the City of Wyoming Facebook page:
Saturday, September 22, City of Wyoming Clean Water Plant, 2350 Ivanrest Ave.
The City of Wyoming's Environmental Services Department, in cooperation with Kent County, is sponsoring a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day at the Clean Water Plant, located at 2350 Ivanrest Avenue, in Wyoming. No appointment is necessary and the event is open to all Kent County residents.
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand Rapids police are investigating an overnight stabbing during an apparent robbery attempt.
- Break dance school celebrates 10 years of street dancing
- Outdoor watch party planned for MSU-Oregon game
- The Rapid gives annual update to Kent Co. commissioners
- Kris Spaulding helps Brewery Vivant find a new way of making merry