Godfrey-Lee Parent-Teacher Volunteer Groups | Community Spirit
Would you like to help our schools offer more assemblies, playground equipment, programs, learning games and fun activities for families?
As we know, money is very limited this year from the state of Michigan for schools to use on "extra" things that make school so memorable for our children. We are starting a Parent-Teacher Volunteer Group that will meet together and plan activities for both the ECC and Godfrey Elementary. This group will be very flexible in meeting times, planning and events. Whatever day or times you can give will be appreciated.
If you are interested in helping, please call the ECC-Mike Chatfield, Dean 452-4722 or Godfrey-Teri Chandler 243-0533. Thanks for all you do for our students!
Upcoming Events near Wyoming
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town: Our Kitchen Table improves lives through the power of plants